Do You Want To Immigrate To Canada?
If you want to immigrate to Canada you have come to the right place. Immigrating to Canada (any country) can very tricky and full of complications that can cause your immigration applications to denied.
We Can Help You Immigrate to Canada
At our Houston TX, immigration office supported by Niren & Associates immigration lawyers has successfully processed thousands and thousands of Canadian Immigration Applications over the last 15 years. Due to our experience we know exactly how to present each application to best represent you and to best increase your chances at getting an approval from the Canadian immigration officers.
- We Have Successfully Processed Over 100,000 Canadian Visa Applications
- Our Canadian Lawyers are Fully Licensed
- We Have a Proven Track Record for Handling US and Canadian Visa Cases
Testimonial – “First of all, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart in your expert help in getting me across the border to be with my son this year! Warmest regards and thanks!”– Robin M
Coming to Canada As An Immigrant is an Exciting Opportunity.
Canada is one of the best countries in the world to work and live. With over 200,000 people immigrating to Canada every year, there is a great chance it can be you with the right immigration lawyer behind you.
Canadian Immigration is broken down into two main categories:
- Temporary Residence
- Permanent Residence
What You Have To Know Before Applying For Canadian Immigration
There are several things you should consider before you apply to be a permanent resident.
In most cases, you must apply at a Canadian Visa office outside of Canada. In some cases, you can apply to become a permanent resident after you arrive in Canada. For example, live-in caregivers or people granted refugee protection can apply from within Canada.
If you want to immigrate to Canada, there are a few different ways to apply. You will need to decide which immigration program will work best for you and your family.
To find out about the requirements and the steps to apply in each category below:
Visas to Canada
- Visitor Visa – Visitors wishing to come to Canada for a temporary purpose to do things like vacation, study, or work
- Work Permit – Do you plan to work in Canada? Do you have a Job Offer in Canada?
- Study Permit – If you intend to study in Canada and you are a foreign national, you will likely need a Study Permit
Permanent Residence in Canada
- Skilled Workers and Professionals: This is designed for individuals who will immigrate to Canada on the basis of their own personal credentials.
- Investors, Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed: This is for business minded people entering Canada as an investor, entrepreneur or self-employed.
- Sponsoring Your Family: How to sponsor a family member to join you here if you are a permanent resident.
- Canadian Experience Class: This is for Foreign Students and Temporary workers with at least two years Canadian Experience.
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications: This application is usually for people living in Canada without legal status but who have nevertheless established themselves in Canada.
- Alberta Provincial Nominee Program: Find out how to apply to be selected to settle in Alberta.
Our Houston, TX Immigration Office Can Get Results!
Everyday at Niren & Assoicates we have success stories with helping people achieve their immigration goals and we can help you too. Niren and Associates primary goal is to assist you in getting you to where you have to go.
Our Immigration and Visa applications are designed to convince immigration officers to grant you the necessary Canadian and US visa for crossing the border with ease and hassle free. Our job is to help open to the door so that you, your relative, friend or employee can live, work or study in Canada.
Testimonial – “I want to thank the team of Niren and Associates for guiding me throughout my entire application process for both my LMO and Work Permit, even with all the changes and adjustments done to Canadian immigration laws they were able to provide me with accurate information, updated documents and address all my questions and concerns in a timely manner. My employer did my LMO first and it was refused. Niren and Associates re-applied for me and it was approved!! ”- Romulo