Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
E2 Investor Visa

E2 Visas for the United States

Someone who wishes to work in the United States must first apply for a United States work visa. This allows the foreign national to legally work in the United States, usually for a temporary period of time. There is a large number of different types of United States work visas available to foreign nationals from […]

Comments Off on E2 Visas for the United States Continue Reading →

Sponsor family to the USA

Did you know that if you’re a US citizen or permanent resident (green card holder) you may be eligible to sponsor some of your family members to live with you in the United States permanently?  A sibling or a parent could sponsor you to come to the United States. They must be a close relative […]

Comments Off on Sponsor family to the USA Continue Reading →