USA Immigration

USA flag

USA Work Visas and USA Residence

People from around the world are applying for US Work Visas and US Work Permits in record numbers.

Under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), USA Visa procedures have been made easier for Canadians to work in the United States.

NAFTA has virtually opened the doors for Canadians and businesses seeking to enter the U.S markets. Large corporations, small businesses and professionals are seizing new opportunities to work in the United States of America.

Under NAFTA, Canadians can apply for the following USA work visas on a fast track basis. Niren and Associates Immigration Lawyers in Orlando can assist you with your US Work Visas.

Which US Work Visa is Right For You?

  • TN Visa: Fast track US Work Visas for Canadians who can get approved on the stop at the US/Canada Port of Entry.
  • L-1 Visa: US Work Visa for workers and owners in Canada wishing to transfer to their US new office or existing business.
  • E2 Visa: You can get a US Work Visa by Investing in a business in the USA
  • B-1 Business Visitors
  • F-1 Student Visas

You also come to the U.S based on applications non immigrant employment and investment under other categories such as:

  • H-1B Specialty Occupations
  • H-2B Non-Agricultural Workers

For US Permanent Residence Applications (Green Cards) there are:

  • I-130 Applications (Spousal Petitions)
  • Employment Based Green Cards
  • E-B5 Investors

Have you been denied entry to the US?

You may be eligible for a US Waiver.

Contact us Today to find out what the best options are for your USA immigration challenges.